Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Impulses

A short one before I go to class... I am still running after for about a week to update some photos about my first week in Seoul. But I promise to make this up... very soon.
These last few nights, I haven't been sleeping well. Don't ask me what exactly is going on, but I think I can't get asleep because there are too many impulses surrounding me. Being in one of Asia's largest city, still a lot of to explore, my language to be improved, and hell yeah... I also read some pages in the lonely planet 'Korean phrase book' before I go to sleep, just in case I might need some assistance when I get lost again or to avoid me ordering some food I am not supposed to eat.
But I am also thinking that one of the reasons I can't get asleep is maybe because of the following : every time I touch the metal door handle or my metal bookshelf I get a minor to a major electric shock through the first part of my hand - at least not my whole body ;p - and sometimes it does hurt. The reason for this is because I wear rubber flip flops in my room and the room's floor is synthetic. The air in my room is very hot and dry and it even gets worse when I wear synthetic pants... And once a week, I see a minor blue sparkle between me and the metal object.
Of course, I try to 'unload' consciously once in a while so that I don't get a too big shock effect every time... but still...
Speaking about electroshock therapy ;p, ghegheghe. There's so much TENSION in the air ;)). Have to get ready for school now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

나정!!!
it's fun to read your blog, and keep updating!!!

i hope everything is going good, and enjoy staying korea!

update pics!!! haha

Anonymous said...

kmah, hai pien dow?? Qus