Sunday, June 08, 2008

Deep impressions...

It's Sunday afternoon right now... actually I woke up to study after a very good night sleep, feeling a lot of energy to go for it.... My finals are on Thursday. But then, I started thinking again. About some things that are said and conversations I had during this weekend. Anyway, doesn't really matter what it was really all about, but the main topic was : 'farewell'...

Yes, as my days in Seoul and Korea are ending, my friends and I talked a lot about 'when we get back'... to the place where we belong. Some friends are already leaving for their home town around the 20th of June, some are leaving for traveling around that time... I am just glad my husband is coming over very soon, to paste the hurt that I am feeling, because my period of very interesting and intense friendships is coming to an end... in one way or the other. I can't help feeling a little bit sad and happy at the same time - I am blessed to meet such nice people during my stay here - because I am just this kind of person. Living all my life, having my heart given away several times, at least a part of my heart. Sometimes being like this is also exhausting, I know, I think sometimes, maybe I should stop being like this. It's a bit naive to live like this. Because it is not always the other way around. I know. But I don't know any better than being like this. Because it hurts, but on the same time, being able to give a genuine feeling of friendship, isn't that one of the most beautiful gifts ever, leaving an impression behind that you don't forget? Maybe being able to make someone's life a little bit more beautiful?

Yeah, I am getting very philosophical again. But people who know me, know that's just the LT that I am. So... feeling much better having this put on 'paper' - or should I say cyberspace - and maybe being read by some of you, I can continue as I planned, like 2 hours ago, to start studying for the finals. I cut off all the skype activities - MSN I don't really use, not that I am that reachable anyway, only my cell phone will be working just in case. Need some space and time on my own... to focus again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! just discovered your blog,and it's really lovely.What a pity that your days in Korea are ending.fighting! :P