Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Goodbye Korea... Hello Belgium

I am in Kuala Lumpur right now. Hope everything goes well with my luggage transfer. Just got my ticket to Amsterdam at the ticket counter, dont even have time to write a proper email. Anyhow I am about to board to my flight to Amsterdam and then hitting by car to Belgium

Missing Korea and the people and the language already, found myself being accustomed to bow everytime I great someone, that might be strange when I am back in Belgium.

But its good to be back as well cause I have been like away... feels a bit like forever. Craving CRAVING for my mothers delicious food. I am going to get at least 5kg fatter during the holidays.

I will keep updating my Korean blog when I find time in Belgium. So many stories to tell about.
Have to go... but even when I am gone for a while I am always around. Somewhere between Belgium. USA. Korea.

No comments: