Saturday, December 06, 2008

Already finals

Dear friends... it's not that I don't write anything that I don't have anything to say, actually it's the other way around... so many things I want to capture on screen, in words, but don't find the time and sometimes the energy to do so...
Truth is, I have been absorbed and focussed on only a few things while I am here in Korea : dance (class), friends and study. That's actually about it. Compared to spring semester, I deepened my activity and intensity around those these things that are important in my Korean life, leaving not much space for superficialness. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing, because it takes a lot of energy and time to do that but the merits is, that you do build up a good relationship with just a few people that are called your close friends for the short stay here, the merit is you do evolve in your skills of what you're passionate about like my dance and my Korean language. It all takes time. And sacrifice of other things. Especially if you want to do too much.

Anyway a bit of thoughts because I am in the midst of my final exams again, trying to study as best as I can, because language is really the key to the people's heart and daily life. And as people know me, I am quite hard core when it comes to study ;p. FIGHTING!!!!

No comments: