Saturday, November 29, 2008

Emotional roller coaster

People back home have been asking me lately if I am doing well in Korea... Actually I am, only thing that has been keeping me busy lately is the preparation of my finals starting next week Friday and ending the week after Tuesday and after that leaving me less than one week to do all the things I want to do, before I leave Korea and my friends here (forever?).

Too bad I don't have much time left after my finals, cause my last weeks will be like studying and trying to say goodbye here to everyone in a proper way and spend some quality time together with friends.

I have been in an emotional roller coaster lately, partly because I don't have a good medium any longer to let go of my negative energy - my dance courses ended and I don't go out to dance that often either - so letting me no choice than go jogging again. Actually this week I went jogging at night again, IN THE RAIN - I know that's asking for trouble, but I just could not stay in my room so I just went. In the rain. But I don't care... I mean I didn't care, but now I am stuck with a cough again. It's my own stupid fault, but I really enjoyed my run :).

Ah, also two days ago KBS2 - Korean broadcasting - came to our dormitory to shoot something for a program, so I will be on Korean TV coming Monday around 6:35pm Korean time... at least that's what they said.

And... as for the rest... lot of things to tell... but no time to write them down.

I just wrote my first Korean poem - I am not showing it cause it's quite personal - but I know how far I must have got in my emo-mood to create a poem. But that's nothing to worry about either. Cause I don't have the time and energy to stay emo. Cause there's the finals waiting ahead for me, so I am preparing myself for that and isolating myself from the outer world.

And in about 2 weeks... I will say goodbye to my dear friends here, but there are dear friends back in Belgium to catch my fall. Love you all.

No comments: