Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pre dinner intermezzo : how to make ice coffee

Actually, I am studying now, because tonight I have an appointment with a photographer at Hongik to join him doing some shootings at Jane's Groove, my favorite Seoul Club. I am drinking 'ice coffee' now... not bought at Starbuck's or Coffee Bean, home made... ehum..... Just pour some cold water from the water tap half way into the bottle, put some Tasterschoice instant coffee powder - especially the one with the Daniel Henney face on it - and "SHAKE it.. shake it shake it BABY.... " . In less than 1 minute, I have a delicious instant ice coffee, without having to walk more than 10 steps from my desk :).

Result? I am feeling like working in overdrive again, I always get that from coffee when I have to 'perform' something of have to stay awake. But that's not the only reason. Today I received some wonderful news from a close friend and I just feel so happy for him or her. Feeling so many good vibes lately that I really need a way to let it all out... PFFFT....

Anyway, have to keep my head in the books now. Within two weeks are the final exams. And this weekend I am going on a road trip with some friends, I am really looking forward to be outside of Seoul for a while :).

No comments: